Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some Cricut Samples-I'm proud of for a beginner


Okay so most of you know that I got a Cricut Expression for my birthday from my dear hubster.  I got the amazing pink one you can see in a previous post that came with 3 cartridges.  WHA HOOO! if you know anything about Cricut. :)  Anyhow-here are a few samples I have played with.  I made monogrammed clipboards for the teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week, a banner sign that reads: PINK (for a Breast Cancer Tennis Tournament I volunteered at, personalized candles using vinyl, which have been a lot of fun (Mother's Day I had the mother and mother in love -design their own with the Cricut), and the cute picture of gorgeous Mother and the adorable birthday Babe below-show a snipit of a Celebrate Banner I made for our Maynard Celebrations!  I will keep adding as I dream or borrow projects.  I have yet to scrap with my Cricut--because the crafting has been so much fun!



No comments: