Sunday, February 22, 2009
Here are my 25 facts...
1. I'm a Christian, thanks be to God
2. I have been to Disney World-Orlando over 100+ times - Love it everytime!
3. I love my pooch because he loves me more!
4. I love to read magazines, I am just now getting into books.
5. I am huge fan of preschool! God's best gift to moms!
6. I think my husband is the best thing ever!
7. My favorite movie is "Coyote Ugly"
8. My guilt: my kid is sleeping with me these days!
9. I just learned to blog/Face Book this year - it is way cool - who thinks of this stuff?
10. I love being a Floridian, I wear flip-flops with everything.
11. I have recently realized I need to get my act together before this baby arrives in 8-10 weeks. Oh boy!
12. I watch HGTV and movie channels in the middle of the night since I don't sleep anymore.
13. I used to watch "food tv network" every night to go to sleep except I am opposed to food these days being prego!
14. I'm growing fond of boys sports, since my little guy now plays them.
15. Green is my favorite color. It is so refreshing at this time of year!
16. I cannot keep my kitchen countertops from being a dumping ground :(
17. Pregnancy is my weight loss program ( I don't know how, it just is since I vomit for 10 months.)
18. I am addicted to Brewed-Only Iced Tea (unsweet), and Hot Cocoa from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
19. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a partial knee replacement so I can participate better in sports or activities.
20. I constantly want to improve my understanding and knowledge of things.
21. I want to go to Austrailia for my 6th anniversary - Brett's dream trip!
22. I love being a Mommy to Carter
23. I don't eat pasta- never acquired a love or taste for it!
24. I am starting my spring herb garden now (wish me luck)
25. I can't believe how Great God has been to me and my family, it's almost scary how such low-lows can bring good:)
This weekend there was a unique street festival where you paint/chalk on the street. They had a great kids area - Carter and one of his best buddies, Sophia had at it. They especially liked getting messy hands. We even made wood projects at the Home Depot tent. It was a fun day!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
We have been waiting a long time this last year for Carter to be old enough for an organized sport to start. Well now he is FOUR and T-Ball started this past weekend so we signed up. He prefers to call it Baseball as I don't think he gets the whole T-name thing. We belong to the YMCA in our neighborhood and what a fun time this was both for Carter and for those taking in the good laughs of the morning. He is on the RAYS, and wears a yellow shirt! They look like little bees chasing the balls~ Too funny! Here are a few pictures of the first day.
Well here I am again after a few months of getting recoupped of being sick, prego, and everything that goes with it~ Just when I saw a light, something else. I am on the mend now and hope to keep up more often. Carter celebrated his 4th birthday this past Sunday, Super Bowl, FEBRUARY 1st! I can't believe where his little life has passed me by. Here are a few pictures!