Monday, May 3, 2010

** Menu Plan Monday **

Okay here I am again... It's time to post my weekly menu.
I won't tell you as much as I did last post on Menu Plan Monday-so if you want some good tips check a few posts ago...

Here are my Five Menus for this week!
  • Monday- 30 minute Roasted Chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
  • Honey Baked Ham :) carrots, fresh fruit
  • Mahi Mahi over salad greens, fresh fruit
  • Grilled Italian Chicken Sausage with Pasta and Marinara, fresh fruit
  • 10 minute Honey Mustard Roasted Pork Loin. salad greens, corn on the cob, fresh fruit

Happy Mother's Day to all this week!  I hope all of you readers have someone to cook for you or take you out for a well deserved meal!  I am treating my mom and mother in love to a beautiful home cooked meal!  I haven't finished my menu yet, but will post when I do~

Check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/ and see all the great menu's this week-grab some ideas-to help your family planning!

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Hi there! I am stopping by from Menu Plan Monday. Nice menu...the honey baked ham sounds great!


Stop by and visit me sometime over at Free 2 Be Frugal.

:)