Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I know, I know- I have been a slacker AGAIN!! the second week of the month is always a busy week for me amongst the regular to-do stuff.  I did get to enjoy though three "girls night out's" one on Monday and one on Thursday nights and then most of the day on Saturday at a great craft crop.  Much needed for the busy schedule during the day/evening!!

Here is my 5 meals we have available! This week we have a few evening events so I will have to pick and choose!
  • Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Melot sauce (Tastefully Simple), corn on the cob
  • Breakfast for Dinner - scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, biscuits
  • Chicken Cutlets, pasta with a lemon-butter sauce, green beans
  • Steak Fajitas with tortillas and the fixins
  • Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad, fresh fruit
Visit ORG JUNKIE to see lot's of menu's and get ideas for your meal time routine!  If you blog-link up, keeps you accountable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm these blog post makes me hungry !