Friday, March 12, 2010

FINGERPRINT FRIDAY-The Skies Have Opened!


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God.
When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you - see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature?
Kids?
Animals?
Where do you see them?
Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week.
My Fingerprint today is NATURE~ the fury!
Here in South Florida we are under a FLOOD watch?
WHAT????
It has rained since 2:00am and isn't stoppin' today!
We have had INCREDIBLE weather for months
~since last summer actually~
Am I complaining?
NO
~ Just amazed how we go from one extreme to another! I cannot relate AT ALL to snow, sleet, or nasty cold weather because I am a FL cracker-born and raised in the Palm Beaches~ I guess my parents were smart when they were 18 and moved south! I love living in PARADISE! Wouldn't change it for anything! Thank you Lord for the beauty around me! The ocean is steps away-Disney-2 hours-and to visit anywhere-a hop to the airport!
Psalm 85:12 - Oh yes! God gives
Goodness and Beauty;
our land responds
with Bounty and Blessing
Fellow blogger Beki at The Rusted Chain has a really great weekly post she does every Friday, called "Fingerprint Friday." We are to look around and see where we can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Anywhere? Go find out where Beki saw God this week, and be sure to check out the other bloggers who linked their stories as well. And post one for yourself!

5 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

You're so right. The weather has been crazy this year. My parents, in Nebraska, have been absolutely bombarded by snow this year. It's amazing what God can do! What a great verse. Thank you for sharing!

artsyclay said...

Us too - way more snow this year than normal for North Carolina. I'm hoping it got it out of its system and we'll be back to normal next year. And, like you, I love where I live - being able to see God's amazing creation in our beautiful mountains every day.

Vicki said...

Without the rains the flowers will not grow...great fingerprint post and perfect verse!

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

You certainly have gotten lots of rain this year. Want to trade it for some snow?? LOL!!

I think you're so right to look at the blessings in all of it. Truly Fingerprints of God~

Kenimer Kids said...

Love that song!! That was one of the songs we had for Mason's one-year birthday video!!! The fingerprints of God are everywhere....and are beautiful!!! You have been truly blessed, Barb!!! xoxoxo