- Monday - Grilled Skirt Steak with Ceasar Salad/Deviled Eggs/Fresh Fruit
- Tuesday - Make Your own Flatbread with Field Greens/Crock Pot Applesauce
- Wednesday - 30 Minute Roasted Chicken/Fried Zucchini/Biscuits
- Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner (Pancakes/Sausage/Fresh Cut Fruit)
- Friday - Date Night with Husband :)
- Saturday - Going to an ALL DAY :) scrappin' & stampin' fundraiser for Office Depot Corp. at their headquarters locally. Dad's on his own - kid's going to grandpa's!
- Sunday - Italian Roasted Chicken with Field Greens/Mashed Potatoes
Monday, February 22, 2010
Menu Plan Monday at the Maynard's
I started meal planning a while back when Carter was born, it helped my daily tasks not to take over and dinner get forgotten. I check out the weekly menu's posted on Monday's at orgjunkie.com and it has inspired me to blog about it since everyone eats at our place, stops by, and so on. So, here is my weekly menu (all subject to change)as the days go on....What are you having for dinner??