Friday, February 12, 2010

Fingerprint Friday!

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of god.
When I look at you

I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true

You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god



So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature?
Kids?
Animals?
Where do you see them?

Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week. Today I dedicate my "Fingerprints of God" segment to nature...
Do you see this tree with no leaves (winter), but then in the background some tall Palm Trees (FLORIDA-winter), I thought it was an oxy-moron (is that how you spell that?)-you know two opposties. Nature amazes me.

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

yes, evidence is everywhere!