Monday, April 27, 2009

~ Birthday Weekend ~



MY HONEY!! He surprised me with roses and a Wii Fit for my birthday - WAY TO GO DADDY!
A worn out mama - sleep deprived, but still rocking for my birthday!
Mom and Beth ~ dinner at Village Tavern~

Birthday weekend! I am 36! WOW! Aunt Beth came to visit from Largo. She enjoyed every minute with Carter and Griffin and Brett and I too!! She spoiled me with the dinner to one of my favoritist (new word) restaurants -Bizarre Cafe' in downtown Lake Worth and a great present from Brighten! Go Beth Go! You really know how to cheer up a post partum mama! We also got to visit with Kim and Gary on SAT, and a delicious dinner out with Nana and Papa at our new favorite local spot-Village Tavern ! When we came home more suprises - lot's of balloons on my patio with two of my other favorites - Iced Tea and Chocolate - Thanks Leone's your the BEST!!





No comments: