Friday, September 25, 2009

?? Where are we ??

Funny you should ask - I have heard, " Did you give up blogging?", How about that new family member, keeping you busy not to blog anymore?" Anwser: NO~

Well, long story short boy #1 had an accident with our big camera - a BIG accident! He had good intentions, but.... We borrowed a few dinosaur digitals from family and our stash in the closet, but nothing is like your great big fancy camera with all the fun features when you are an aspiring shutter bug as myself.

So.... after many months now "winging" it with the dinosaurs, and maybe a little bit of complaining...my honey bought be a brand spanking new and improved manual/digital Canon. Just like my old one, but the newer version. WOW- my heart is like pitter patter like the day last week when I said when do you think we can get a new one-the baby is like almost 6 mos. old-and we never took any photos on our terrific vacations this summer-life is passing us by...do you get my drift....maybe that's why he said last week- okay great, go on to Best Buy and buy what you want!! YEAH! Thanks Honey!!!

So stay with me, I haven't quit. I am unloading everything this weekend from the dinosaurs and the disks I had to make-and before you know I will be back. I know you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of not being diappointed...

Did anyone try the declicious CHOCOLATE cake recipe I posted? I only have one word-SINFUL!

No comments: